Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Where is Christmas?

Lately I haven's noticed the Christmas cheer around, or any talk that it's coming in 10 days! My school goes till the 23th like they forgot Christmas is the 25th. It just seem's normal as if nothing is happening. No ones sharing, no giving, and i don't know it just doesnt feel like Christmas. I think everyone it just focused on presents and work lately. Even, we still haven't put ordaments and lights and fancy bows on our tree yet. (Which we usually have up right after thanksgiving). It just doesn't feel like Christmas, maybe it just our family lacking Christmas joy, or at least I am. What about you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's how my family is too. I can't wait though! It'll be fun because right after Christmas Lily and I are going to go to my grandparents housee to have art lessons. What are you doing for Christmas. Oh and remember to check my bolg too! http://cheefangmadison.blogspot.com/ it's got new postes and i am trying to update it every day!