Sunday, April 29, 2012

Yeah, ive been a slacker












Sorry for the lack of posting, i have been super busy! Hopefully since school is almsot over! (yeppers, its almost over) I hopefully will have more time. Although for June I will only sleep in my own bed for 2 total weekdays and 3 saturdays to Sundays, its going to be great! With EFY, Girlscamp, Temple trips and manti pagent this summer will be great, and hopefully warm. Well right now i am still keeping my 4.0 and next year will be going to Westlake! As blogging goes,  I don't even know where to start, well for spring Break we went to "the Happiest Place on Earth" (besides the temple) ;) We also brought along "our addition to our family" who would also be known as my friend named Hannah (for more blog refrence basically go to any other posts almost all of them mention my bestie) :)And i also added pictures of Blaynes Baptism.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for posting all the fun photos. I especially love the photo of Blayne dressed in white for his baptism. Benjamin will be very excited to see that!

Hannah said...

I loved Disneyland!!! It was super fun!